A ride in the plane
It chugs down the airport in Maine
I see it slow down, I see it stop
I see a stranger pop-out from beyond the window-wall.
A drop of rain
Slides down the pane
I see it slow down, I see it stall
I see you waiting beyond the window-wall.
A drive in the car
Its trip down the black tar
I see it zoom, I see it roar
I see no more where I saw you before.
It chugs down the airport in Maine
I see it slow down, I see it stop
I see a stranger pop-out from beyond the window-wall.
A drop of rain
Slides down the pane
I see it slow down, I see it stall
I see you waiting beyond the window-wall.
A drive in the car
Its trip down the black tar
I see it zoom, I see it roar
I see no more where I saw you before.
No comments:
Post a Comment